Friday, January 21, 2011

FASHION INSPIRATION!

Ever since i was young fashion has always inspired my everyday life, and life and the world around me has always inspired my fashion. Whether it be the beautiful buildings in the city,a great movie, or a uniquely stylish women i happen to walk past on the street, every single thing has the ability to inspire fashion, to inspire life. I believe that fashion and life go hand in hand and reflect one another.

And so i created this blog with the aim to inspire people from all walks of  life to find there inner fashionista. To inspire them to dream big, work hard and fight for there dreams. To see the beauty in all that is around them, big and small. As i continue on my journey and my love of fashion continues to grow i will show case all the latest trends, all that inspires my fashion and great finds and buys. With the hope of inspiring you and helping you find the latest looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment